Sunday 19 July 2015



The PAIN you feel today is the STRENGTH you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.

Sometimes, we need to be hurt in order to grow. We must lose in order to gain. Sometimes, lessons are learned best through pain.

The world is full of pain but HOPE will always keep you going.

Your tears are just TEMPORARY release of the pain, sorrow and grief; but don't you worry because God will wipe EVERY tear away.

Where there is pain, there will be strength. Where there is sadness, there will be wisdom. And where there is fear, there will be renewal. Having a good friend is the best certainty in life. If we listen we learn from each other.

Lesson without pain is meaningless, but once you've withstood and overcome it, you will gain a heart that is stronger than everything else.

Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.

Love is a painful game, your heart will get broken, stomped, crushed and shattered before you find the one person that can put it all back together again.
STRENGTH MESSAGES AND QUOTES

Being strong also means admitting when you are wrong.

Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.

The heart that has a firm faith is not frightened by challenges because it knows well that God's love does not abandon those who trust in Him.
Love is strengthened by loving the unlovable. Helping someone with no thanks in return; caring for the person who does not care for you; giving up what you want for the benefit of someone with an attitude; are the best ways to make love grow and the best way to influence those who do not love. It's what God does all the time.



Cecile Springer:
Above all challenge yourself. You may well surprise yourself at what strengths you have, what you can accomplish.

Helen Keller
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.

Thomas Paine
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.

BIBLE VERSES ON STRENGTH

Isaiah 40:28-31
Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint,   and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary,and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength;   they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you;  be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you,  I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Chronicles 16:11
Seek the LORD and his strength;  seek his presence continually!

Exodus 15:2
The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Psalm 18:32-34
The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer  and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.



Popular Posts

Recent Posts